I wrote a series of academic library profiles on library services and support for international students, published by Primary Research Group.
The report profiles the efforts of 6 colleges and universities in the United States to develop library programs that specifically cater to international students, fostering information literacy and student experience and retention objectives.
The colleges and universities profiled are:
- Pennsylvania State University
- The George Washington University
- San José State University
- Parkland College
- Virginia International University
- University of Colorado Boulder